Saturday 20 July 2013

Sex Sells






















 Bleeding Tom Mills AKA The Laughing Gob is a pretender to knowledge (sitting in the bus stop with my catamite one one side and a rather attractive Korean bag lady on the other) / Pagan Gravy /three persons know the whereabouts of my wife- and they ain’t spilling no beans / curiously large-headed babies disuturb me quite a bit/ we opened the mummy’s tomb to discover a note saying ‘borrowed:- 1 x mummy –will return in 1 week’ / talking to Japanese gentlemen at the Hitachi factory annual  finger buffet . /Shakespeare’s teeth/I love the way you stroke you feet when contemplating the death of Roy Kinnear/ the black sciences/ dark arts vs light arts/deluded humanoid / lovely sons which don’t deserve having a slag for a mother / my uncle is a fully-qualified worm-charmer (is he really?) / poetry festival love-fest (orgy at the poetry festival)/Ageing Asian Dracula / Dracula’s biscuits – Dracula dips his digestives in a cup of blood..doesn’t he./dogging Olympics / I smelt my fingers and the sweet musty scent reminded me of your hot genitals (yuk museum)/ET has a nice purple head, just like we do / ET took out his packed lunch, which consisted mainly of food her learned to love during his trip to earth/ the man with the disappearing face / lucid dream contained a bit where I was walking around a bombed-out bus depot, trying to find my lost shoes/my dad was the life, and indeed the soul, of every party..i fondly recall the time he  challenged a hairy Hell’s Angel (a real one) to prove that he could balance a full pint of beer on his erection / the he the he/woke up with sleepy eyes and next to a Sleepy Jesus who had manifested himself during the night /  in an underground village which had manifested itself during the night 

No comments:

Post a Comment