Monday 8 July 2013

Bubbles - Oldham 2010


'Bubbles - Oldham 2010'
We found my sister’s dildo in a box under her bed (wrapped in a photo-copy of Kurt Cobain’s suicide note) / we took  a photo-copy of my gran’s birth certificate and pinned it up on the nearest wall /  burn your lips off, Tiger Baby  / what the Teletubbies lack in sexy bodies, they more than compensate for in jocularity / pencils at the ready (hope you remembered to clean your top teeth) / sparkling gypsy/  the day I learned to be a ‘man’/renowned corpse/ chubby corpse/ arguing over sugar (sweet tea spirit) / cuckoo jag / South Kensington is full of corduroy- covered peacocks (or corduroy-covered popinjays) / shellfish moron- banquet of fools / coated in cabbage paste / I feel like an aeroplane above the rain / put on my pants and went off to Bethlehem service station / American manners/ surfeit of foolish kids in the USA/Chinese pocket money / I am the man who lives inside other people’s minds (Japanese storm chases) / they look up to black heaven..gold pennies fill their mouths / bag of horses / man dipped his teeth in the swamp/spent several hours looking at ‘Dynamism of a Dof on a Leach’ / haircut priest / future bad breath / incision in my girlfriend’s mind / ineffable apparitions on Mars / god-awful god/village idiots must have pudding haircuts / you must get your nostrils drilled before visiting the king / farmyard teeth / graveyard breath/piano juice/ moon stubble / guerrilla pigs (dead menu) / how to spot a dead horse from a distance / keep your fingers away from the wild boyz / puppet’s nostrils / everybody wants to kiss the beauty queen (preferably on the cheek, not the lips) / first of all we take a  look at the floor which was once stood on by the reclusive thumb artist / she feels like a crash in the ocean / teaching a cowboy to eat his food properly (with knife and fork) / Baby King-the king of babies / underground gravy / we cleaned the sweat off the monkey and then put him back in his shoe box (renamed ‘monkey box’) / my cat refuses to grow up / cats in coveralls (industrial kitten) / plummeting to Hades / bearded mountain / making friends with sweet Baba / German weasels / chopping sausage in the abandoned butcher shop / the farmer who spray-painted all of his vegetables silver / taking your cue from Jimi the God Head / more catchy dirges from the Hell House Band / who sprayed the words ‘God is my friend’ onto the Satanist’s front door? / ‘13 monsters’ soundtracked my first kiss with the dummy-man / C3PO does not have teeth like a man , despite what you might think / starfish tucked down my spare sock / I feel it is of the utmost importance that you respect the egg / in-house mutant / keep on sucking those toes, Billy-Joe / a day spent staring out of the space/whilst my fellow lads were out chasing cars,I was upstairs studying Russian futurism (FQM) / put some sugar on the grandfather’s toes / the gassed man / crying milk tears in 60s village/ was it really necessary for Toby to eat a whole sack of candy? Pathetic edge// I showed my tit – I am the death of hip hop (smug grinning baby) / little smug shitty –assed baby / black bandage (black bondage) /David Lynch is the sugar fairy / Porky Taylor Williams and the sweating Christmas trees / ambulance man from hell / birth of a tattoo / Crispin the world’s smartest beer/dog on the menu / man with a name that I simply refuse to say aloud / dog bongo / nagging on bones from the night before /  fingers in the ground / African homecoming/I am afraid of hairy babies / the pork bible / a big stack of medical bibles / tribute to the Moon King/gaining weight in the Soviet Union / he wondered aloud why the cannibals were feeding him so much rich food / remove those pink curtains and get your damned hair cut / haircut on the moon / that’s a good haircut for an astronaut of your ilk / Chinese teeth  /African maths/fashionable mathematician / Spiderman slipped his eggs under the carpet / they let their dirty minds run free / video film of modern squabble/ ten days with no deodorant / too charming even for NYC / publican in the liquor-free swamp / masturbatory peacock / I never told Giles to get his haircut / Ethiopian echo / gypsy floating in the dead sea / Nagoo or Evelyn Waugh? /lump of gravy /  I’m dating a girl with a new haircut / I made a small feather boa for Rocky’s balls / life and times of an abused marionette / ever get that lonely feeling when surrounded by 50 or so members of your party/my hand smells of meat /damp treasure

No comments:

Post a Comment