Can you remember the day we all ate onion sandwiches under the weeping willow tree?
Words that can be used as suffixes on the word ‘Shuttle’..
Pseudonyms of popular American actor Burt Reynolds…
Ten or so Disney films that got cancelled at the planning stage…
The Filthy Lioness
Under the Thumb
The Tickly Coffin
Big-Eyed Mice from
Donald Trump’s Underwater Theatre Troupe
Amazing Relics of the Crushed Spaceship
Dish out the Chicken
My Father is a Computer
Skeleton behind the Curtain
My Uncle Lives in a Pipe
Have you ever wondered why Polar Bears ate your kids?
Ten No-No’s at a dinner party..
1. dipping yer fingers in the punch bowl
2. telling the host that you once killed a man with a piece of charcoal
3. blowing snot onto the French toast
4. tickling your partner’s ear lobe while grunting like a horny wolf
5. telling a joke which involves dead baby scarecrows and emaciated Dutch school teachers (you know the one I’m referring to, dontcha?)
6. dropping your fork into the pet koala’s litter tray
7. divulging the secret identity of the little tropical boy in the attic
8. Teaching the host’s one month old son karate or kung fu etc.
9. showing your fellow guests the photo of a nude woman that you took on the way to the dinner party
10. shaving yourself at the dinner table
Approx. 15 Pop Groups that didn’t make it to Number One in the Chart Parade..
Pepper Remington and the Sticky Angels
and the Fallen Moles Casper
The Siamese Crocodiles
The Rock-Bottom Rockers
The Hideous Goats
The Cricket Dinkies
Flush Out the Baby
The Shrugging Shoulders
Over 20 Code-Names considered by the KGB to be good names for code-names..
Mr Malcolm Sugar
Amazing Rocco and the Plastic Curtains
Half Eaten Balloon
The Venerable Killer
Soaking Like a Duck
Wizard Wipe Out
Sunshine in the drum
The swollen rasp
Winking Thru the Keyhole